- Repair -
Daily maintenance of extruder
- The bearing of the box should be filled with lubricating grease in time. After 500 hours of operation, all the lubricating grease should be replaced. (Appropriate amount of grease should be added to the new machine before running, and the oil should be changed after 200 hours of operation.)
- Other bearing parts should be regularly filled with grease.
- It is strictly forbidden to use hard objects and heavy hammers in the process of disassembly and assembly of vulnerable parts such as screws and screw sleeves, and it is strictly forbidden to place heavy objects or stand on the puffing cavity.
- The puffed raw materials should be cleaned to prevent foreign objects such as metals from entering the machine and damaging the machine parts.
- Check the quality of the extruder at any time, and pay attention to the replacement of wearing parts.
- Keep the surrounding of the equipment clean.
- When the extruded material is not used for a long time, or the extruded material is replaced, the material in the extruded cavity should be cleaned to avoid agglomeration, mildew or cross-contamination between materials.
- Since the wearing parts near the discharge port wear relatively fast, and the wearing parts near the feeding port end less wear, so when replacing the wearing parts, they should be replaced in sequence from the discharge end, and it is not advisable to replace more than one at a time. kinds of parts.